Monday 10 March 2014

P.I.E. Rod Ryall And Calderdale

I think in light of recent revelations.....

I ask once more for the authorities to look at the P.I.E connection to Calderdale.

In fact, nay.... I DEMAND a re-investigation into the deliberate cover up and concealment of evidence and the ongoing denial of involvement of Convicted paedophiles who have already been documented as having connections to P.I.E, being overlooked simply because it doesn't suit somebody.

You have already discovered they had fingers in many more places than you initially believed.

Somebody has tried to cover up the P.I.E involvement in Operation Screen and Skircoat Lodge.

Do your job and Investigate properly.

WHY were the CPS and the Chief Inspector allowed to seal the files in 2001?

WHY in light of recent events are they STILL refusing to reopen the investigation?

WHY in light of recent events are they STILL refusing to consider the documented evidence provided on my hard-drive over 12 months ago, which highlights the connections?

Charged with Crimes Against Children
Some evidence linked. What, you think I'd lay it ALL on the table pre-court? lol
Give me SOME credit.... :P

Malcolm Osric Phillips (trafficking children with prior knowledge of the intention of sexual abuse across Country Borders)

Rod Ryall (establishing a children's home for the purposes of grooming and trafficking children across Country Borders)

Linda Brunning (violence against young and vulnerable children. aiding in the grooming and trafficking of children across Country Borders)

Pamela Gibbons (aiding in and covering up the trafficking of children for sexual purposes across Country Borders)

Charged with Protecting Others Who Commit Crimes Against Children
Most evidence not listed. Why give them a full heads up before they step foot in court? Yes, it's all documented and ready to go. So what?
They want to see my cards? Court baby. Yeah!

Calderdale Police (aiding in and covering up the trafficking of children for sexual purposes across Country Borders)

CPS (Wish stupidity was a crime but.... aiding in and covering up the trafficking of children for sexual purposes across Country Borders)

UK Government (aiding in and covering up the trafficking of children for sexual purposes across Country Borders)

UK *cough Law Enforcement (aiding in and covering up the trafficking of children for sexual purposes across Country Borders)

Social Services (aiding in and covering up the trafficking of children for sexual purposes across Country Borders)



2 comments:

  1. Hi
    My names Donna and I to lived at skircoat lodge, my room was situated behind the fire door in the 6 dorm girls room also behind that fire door wasone of mr Philips private flats.
    id rather email if possible?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry for delay, as I said, I retired.
      Email kaz\tgray@gmail.com

      Delete

Thanks for your time and interest