Monday 15 April 2013

Care Home nepotism

Was informed last night:

the woman responsible for overseeing my care in wales whilst pregnant and, subsequently, my son's care too.....

  • Never had a job interview - she was handed the job when she went to a half way house owned by Bryn Alyn Community to drop off something for her husband.
  • She had no training
  • She had no employment contract!!!!!
  • No CBR check
How can something like that have been allowed?
Quite easily.....I didn't matter.

Thankfully, this woman did everything she could to protect me and my son. She was a wonderfully kind woman who would fight to the death to protect anyone vulnerable, children especially.

Whilst I was in Bryn Alyn, I quickly discovered that most staff were married to another member of staff.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your time and interest